Sunday, May 2, 2010

Recent travels of the wallflower






I was in Tagaytay and then went to Sagada recently..

Caleruega in Tagaytay was a very beautiful place.. the perfect place for the wedding of my high school barkada.. It also became a high school mini reunion.. so glad to have catch up with my gals.. although that all girl school brought me not so wonderful memories thanks to alta de sosyedad hypocrites but well... i survived... harhar.

Sagada for 4 days at less than 5000 pesos was a value for the buck I highly recommend it. You can view this site as reference -> http://www.visitsagada.com/

We only hired a tour guide when we went down the caves but our adventurous hearts went alone trekking the mountains to see water falls and hanging coffins.. Good thing ate Mona Cadiz knows Ilocano, rapport with the locals was easy.







Kung may powers lang ako, Ill suggest na mag take up ng at least one local dialect ang mga kabataang Pilipino.. its a way for us to build rapport with our fellow Pinoys.. saka para hindi rin tayo basta basta mabenta when we're in a distant place in the Phils.

I was trying to capture my mood so I can write a decent post but the piano songs being played on the background is so sweet.. parang gusto ko na lang mag emote hahahaha! ^_^ Ang galing galing talaga ni Evoy Estrada ^_^..

Golly, mamaya na ang mga serious na bagay.. mag eemote muna ako.

No comments:

Post a Comment