Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Life is a simple blessing

In preparation for my placement in the land where the red shirts are.. I try to go into musings which I most often do in this hiatus state of my life ^_^.. most of them barring myself from complains whoop! ^_^

I'm about to complain on the hot weather.. but then I read an email from my friend in Kolkata that the weather there is 39-40 degrees... and in Thailand its around 38-41.. so Im still lucky I live in this country.

I'm about to complain on boredom... but then I realize I have the luxury of time that I have been longing for since I left the corporate.. and I have lots of time to exercise my creative brain that has gone passive since my analytic brain always get to work out.

I'm about to complain on people spending company time bashing other people (and they get away with it) instead of being productive thinking of ways to improve their own freaking lives.. but then i realize i should be a good example... so enough bashing your thoughts grasya.

I'm about to complain of not being rich like the King of Orcha... but I say to myself I will have my time harhar.

And then I also realize I'm free to roam the earth without worrying about hiring bodyguards or being kidnapped... otherwise mga kawawang kidnappers tsk tsk.

I'm about to complain about this and that... but I realize I have enough loving friends and extended family... so let me review the Maslow Hierarchy of Needs and see where I am at the moment... hrrmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment