Thursday, May 27, 2010

Social Clock

Im currently in Bohol.. for the Nth time. ^_^

I first visited this place last 2002 when I trained the staff of the Municipal Trial Court for their computer literacy program.. just because my cousin is a judge.. talk about influence.. tsk tsk

And then i went back to travel with friends (and train my cousin's staff or be the temporary yaya for my sweet pamangkins on the side. ^_^)

Every now and then, while Im with relatives, hindi maiiwasan ang irritating question - "why am i not married yet.." then i say to myself - "damn social clock".

And then I tell stories about my travels and adventures and then they ask again, "its good that you get to travel around".. and then i say, "that's because im single!"

arrgghh sino ba ang nag imbento ng social clock, sasakalin ko ng bonggang bongga.

No comments:

Post a Comment