Friday, April 23, 2010

I am busy

I am busy

- busy cleaning our house

- busy spending quality time with mum when im in Laguna.. and eating her cooking experiments, noodles with okra anyone? ^_^
- busy planning travels.. this should be a good guide
- busy looking for free wifi's and eyeing cute guys in the coffee shops
- busy conceptualizing business ideas and monitoring existing ones
- busy researching on CMS website creation, any recommendation what to use?
- busy dreaming (and sleeping)
- busy establishing genuine relationships with friends
- busy watching out my budget.. i lived like a girlscout before in Kolkata, living like a girlscout in my country should not be a problem (except that prices in Manila are really higher compare to Kolkata... argghh)
- busy reading and re-reading all intresting materials that i can get my hands on.. including very old reader's digest magazines... entreprenuer magazine is a good one
- busy trying to live a quality life and busy being me

So.. how busy are you? Are you busy living a quality life too?

No comments:

Post a Comment