Saturday, April 4, 2009

Aiming to be a Global Citizen




Along Indian streets, people thought I am Chinese, Japanese, Indian from the North,
Nepalese... even African (!!)










My ipod sings Italian, Hindi, Spanish, African, and of course English songs... thanks to my
friend Virginia who provided me these.. I can now appreciate different types of music genre


At work (volunteer work and work back home)... I am with a global team. I talk to Dr Samir
from Italy, Stuart from London gives me directions (on where the posh restuarant is in
town)... now I remember to email Jenny from Australia and Ian from Scotland..


In the guest house, I mingled with different kinds of people... races and culture... you'll
get a scattered diagram if you graph us...


But still... I am a Filipina at heart... I love the Philippines and want nothing more than its
prosperity..


But I try to love everyone... loving everybody, without hidden agendas, hesitation nor discrimination..


I aim to be a global citizen... A humbled child of this earth... I give myself for the prosperity and betterment of Humanity...

No comments:

Post a Comment