Friday, March 13, 2009

i saw them! i saw them!

Beautiful boys...

- one who cooks pasta so perfectly, equally warm and sweet, discusses banana Jews and politics and has abstract thoughts as well..
- one is a silent Italian who also cooks pasta and has a cat who cooks also, said God bless to me even though he was agnostic... so sweet huh?
- one is a German with greater than 3 girlfriends (isa ako dun)... an eggroll and football fanatic who taught me how to sing that Freiburg football stuff
- one is a 6 foot tall Hollander future doctor who earned giggly girls (aka fans) in the guest house... who always complains about almost everything... sige complain lang while I stare at your cutie face wehehehe
- one is the son of the owner of the canteen who served as an interpreter to the canteen ladies while I tried to cook Pinoy dishes

and many more..

life is beautiful... so since I'm still single, I might as well take advantage of enjoying the company of these pretty people.

More boys please!

1 comment:

  1. I Grace, arrived safe in Italy. Was a pleasure meet you ... remeber you work as a spy for me !! ;-) Best
    Roberto

    ReplyDelete