Sunday, August 2, 2009

Balance Life

Aside from me being confined in my cube, I try to make my life as balanced as I can..

gone are the days of ot-ty and ghosting. whoops! ^_^ hehe

besides, once lang tayo dadaan sa earth na ituh, might as well enjoy it and live it to the fullest...



anyways, I was with a co-volunteer of mine on how to apply what we have learned from our stint to our beloved Pinas... and great ideas came to mind... hopefully these ideas will evolve into something wonderful not just for ourselves but for the country as a whole... syempre I dream big. Naging Epal na ako e. hmp.

So I did my first step of raising awareness:

https://publishing.accenture.com/BuhayAccenture/MyNews/MyTravels/MyVSOExperience

ayan, Im promoting balanced life and volunteering to the highest level.

But the challenge is being humble enough to realize that there are people out there who work so much, depriving themselves of sleep just to earn money for their own loved ones...

and yet, there are people who really dont put so much effort yet they get to travel the world and earn so much more than these people I know na nagpapakamatay sa trabaho.


INEQUALITY.


That's why I am determined to build a better and fairer world.. in my own way.

Sana lang these dreams wont just stay as big dreams... monday pala bukas.. eto na naman ang feeling ko-> GO BACK TO PROPER WORK!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment